Tuesday, August 03, 2010

My secret...


Sometimes good things you want to keep a secret! Especially if you think it may give you the competitive edge. Am I right? We've ALL felt that way at sometime in our lives. But you know, sharing really can be more rewarding than keeping secrets! It feels good to share! So the cats out of the bag and now you know my secret favorite on line source for bead shopping, HAPPY MANGO BEADS!

How can that be with all the traveling I've done you may wonder? Well there is a thrill of adventure and challenge in seeking and discovering beads in quaint boutiques, hidden farmers markets, under a tree or on the shore lines in foreign countries around the world. But if you aren't ready to hop on a plane, sail in a boat, or drive in a car to distant places on a treasure hunt, than your best source for the unusual colorful fun type of beads is HAPPY MANGO BEADS. And let me tell you, what a name that suits a business! Happy is the best way to describe the feeling I get when ever I receive an order!

I still remember my first days with Happy Mango Bead's website. I went through every single category and looked at every single item. I couldn't miss a thing! It was so addicting. Curiosity made me want to be sure not to miss a possibility. It took me hours to put together my order. No time? No worries, here's an idea. Just pick ONE category each night then shop and dream until your heart is content. Fill up your shopping cart and it will save for the next day! Start at the top of their categories on the left hand side of the screen. I believe the first one is about what is on sale for the month!





If you have a sense of adventure and love to discover something unusual, then take some time to shop HAPPY MANGO BEADS!! Just click on their name and go.... Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?