Friday, October 15, 2010

Basic Beading Class 101

Sharing my passion of jewelry making is my latest exploration. So realizing that a basic beading class is where I should start, I wanted to attract new potential beaders with something interesting yet simple. So, I ordered gorgeous Tibetan pendants encased in sterling silver from Happy Mango Beads. I let the class participants choose their center pendant color and sizes prior to signing up for class.


With their Tibetan pendant in hand, they gazed at my slide show of several designs I had created through the years. After, they meandered through thousands of beads in my personal collection hoping to discover their own master piece with a little input and direction from me.


Basic beading class 101 passed with flying colors and now know the secret to superior bead stringing using quality beads along with the fabulous twisted tornado crimp beads and Accu-Flex beading wire!







Great job girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?