Friday, April 18, 2008

Color Trends












In Argentina there is no guessing what the fashionable color might be. At this moment for Fall it is PURPLE plain and simple. You see all shades of purple showcased in the window of most boutiques. Plus, everyone is wearing it somewhere from head to toe.

One of my favorite colors just happens to be purple. Needless to say, yesterday while I was rambling through my beads, I just grabbed everything purple and some green to contrast. This necklace is similar to a design I've made before with slight variations and a completely different color combination. It's a rare occasion that I make 2 necklaces exactly the same.

Name: Mint green with purple passion
Size: 16 inch choker with 3 inches of chain to lengthen
Beads: Mint green foil glass, mint green turquoise, violet oyster heishi, peridot irregular heishi, purple glass heishi, sterling silver large lobster clasp and sterling silver chain
Price: $55

For those of you who are inspired by colors or may be interested in what the color fashion of the season is, I recently discovered these two blogs, "Color lovers blog" and Color Trends blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?