Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just getting started with my JEWELRY blog

Weccome to the DUCHESSE collection of handmade beaded jewelry!

Well, I did it. I finally figured out enough about Picasa Web Albums to get a sample of some of my latest creations on this blog in a slide show form. Picasa is a great source to know. You can store all of your personal pictures on the internet and keep them private if you like. As you create albums with some of the pictures, you can make them public. This allows you to share them on a blog or website. If you click on a picture in the slide show to the right, it will enlarge the pictures for a better view.


Anyway, I am still trying to decide how I may want to proceed with this blog in terms of information and sales. For now I believe this will be where I will share my thoughts, new designs, pictures, and new jewelry creations. And soon, I think before we leave Argentina, I will add a WEBSITE to make purchases EASY. With our return to the states on May 19th and with the children finishing school in early June, I anticipate more SPARE time to dedicate to my hobby.

So, as I have time to create jewelry, learn more about some blogging features to add here, and figure out a website for sales; I hope you will visit me here again soon. Please leave a comment if you have any thoughts. To do this click on the word "comment" below. Also, if you'd like to share this blog with a friend, just click on the envelope below. For you to find this BLOG easily next time, just click on the "subscribe post(atom)" below this message. Doing that will add this blog site to the "bookmark" feature on your tool bar above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?