Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One of my latest creations

This woven pendant I created on the loom Randall designed and made for me while visiting friends in Montana this past summer. My cruising friend Virgina who now lives in Tucson taught me how to use a loom and create square pendants with beads and fiber while in the Caribbean cruising and again this past summer at her home.

I decided to play around with the weaving and try some of my own designs hoping to feature more of the fibers and less of the beads in the actual pendant itself. Here's just one of my new creations.


Completely adjustable, the necklace measures about 16 inches in the closed position.

Completely open, the necklace measures about 25 inches.

Weaving details close up...

Just pull to open it. Throw it over your head and pull to close to the right length for your outfit. The brown waxed nylon fiber makes it easily adjustable.

Denim blues mixed with a coppery like color is the theme made with African turquoise, glass and bone.
Perfect piece to add class to your favorite jean outfit. Wear it with denim blues, copper, browns or white.

If I know you and you know me and because I'm across the border, I can try and ship this home with one of my friends here to anyone in the states before Christmas. Just contact me privately to work out the details.

Price: $55 plus shipping

Would love to know what you think? Leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?