Friday, December 04, 2009

Beading at the Puerto Vallarta Yacht Club

Two of my favorite things all packed up in one terrific day - jewelry making and cruising. Well, I didn't quite get to go cruising. However, the beading group that I hang out with on Tuesdays once in a while meets with the beading group at the Puerto Vallarta Yacht Club. So I was surrounded by beautiful people from all over the globe and talented ones creating fine works of art! I really felt at "home" with my surroundings. Perfect sensation when you are on a mission to create little pieces of art.

Here you can see a mix of ladies all working on various projects at the club.


Some cruisers bring their beads to sell by the "bead". So you buy just what you need with out committing to a whole strand. It's a wonderful way to try new items and not break the bank doing so. Here's a spread of the beads.

One of the cruisers makes her own glass beads using a beautiful array of colors

Terrific day with wonderful people sharing, teaching, designing and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?