Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Weave Designs



I am engrossed with my imagination as I weave new pendants on my homemade loom with many designs in the making. My focus has been to feature fibers with vibrant color and texture in the pendants. I'm on a roll with over 30 new pieces made and no two alike and several of which have been sold.
At the same time, I've been researching the best options for my new website. With the expertise of my son Austin and research I've been doing, I plan on a Grand Opening this spring 2010 when I am able to begin shipping from the US. Also, at the same time, I will open an ETSY shop. So if you like what you've seen, stay in touch right here to find out how easy it will be to shop and by jewelry from the DUCHESSE collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?